DT card for Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge

Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friend
I hope you had a good weekend, they just go far too quickly don't they!
Thank you for all of your lovely comments on my last cards. You are all so kind.

Anyway, today is the start of a new Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge.
This time we are onto sketch number 18 and our optional theme is Birthdays.
We have 2 fabulous sponsors this time:

Prize - £10 to spend online
and
prize $10 to spend online

As I have made a few girlie cards lately I thought is was about time I made one for the boys.
I used a image from the LOTV Vintage Boy Sketch Pad which I have coloured with Promarkers.
 I love these images, they are such fun to colour.



Here is the fab sketch for you to follow:

                                                             

Items Used:
Image - from LOTV Vintage Boys Sketch Pad, coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Bo Bunny Welcome Home
Sentiment - LOTV sentiments to fit scroll

If you take a look at the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge blog you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge.

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Cutie Pies - Cute card for a boy
Clear It Out Challenge: Boys/Men  Stash Item: Punches/ Die Cuts
Fab 'n' Funky - Leaves
Glitter 'n' Sparkle - Male cards

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make
bye for now
hugs





    • Digg
    • Del.icio.us
    • StumbleUpon
    • Reddit
    • RSS

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment