Rose Pretty in Pink - Dies to Die for GDT card



Hello to your all my wonderful crafty friends.
It's been a busy week here with one thing and another so we are all pleased it's the weekend and get to spend some time together.
I hope you are well and having a good weekend too.

I am here today with my next Guest Designer card made with some gorgeous goodies from
I've gone all pretty and pink this time using a sweet stamp from CC Designs.
I added some tiny flowers to her dress using a memory box die
The papers I have used are by Bildmalarna. They are totally gorgeous, honestly I could hardly bear to cut into them.!

So here's my card.


Items used :




I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Inky Chicks - Stitching Real or Faux

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make
I hope you all enjoy the rest of the week
bye for now
hugs

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment