Hello again everyone.
As promised I am back with my GDT card for the Papertake Weekly Challenge
This week the theme is
Make it Sparkle
For this challenge we are sponsored by
Prize for the lucky winner is a £10 voucher to spend online
Here's my card, sorry about the glare on the sentiment - it says 'Just for You'.
My image is a digi stamp from the wonderful Sylvia Zet, I'm sure you know that adore her cute images.
Whoops - just realised that I have used the same corner bow that I used on my previous card, at least I have placed it in a different corner!
Items Used:
Digi Stamp - Wee Stamps Sweet Sparkle coloured with Promarkers
Papers - First Edition Bird Song
Memory Box Corner Bow
Craftwork cards Sentiment
Small butterfly punch
Gems from stash.
Stickles - Stardust
If you take a look at the Papertake Weekly Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by the design team.
Ladybug Crafts ~ Anything Goes
Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Fairies and or Butterflies
Hobby House - Use an image from a Hobby House artist - Sylvia Zet
C is for Challenge - Make it sparkle
Scribble and Scrap - Anything Goes
Thank you for taking the time to stop and look at my blog once again today, I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make.
bye for now
hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment