Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends
I hope you are having a good weekend. The weather here hasn't been too bad so far, hopefully it will stay dry for my Son's cricket match later.
Today is the start of a new Joanna Sheen Challenge.
This week our theme is a nice easy one
Ribbons
As always the wonderful prize for the lucky winner will be a £15 voucher to spend online at Joanna Sheen.
I made a centre stepper card, I love this design and it seemed to work well with my image - the fabulous Joanna Sheen Country Kitchen Blackberry Stamp
Items Used:
Ribbon - Cottage Check - Antique Gold
Papers - Papermania Cranberry and Apple
Memory Box Lavish Branch
Whimsy Corner Die Set
Button and Twine from stash
If you take a look at the Joanna Sheen Challenge blog you will see the wonderful creations made by this week's design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with ribbon
Totally Gorjuss - Anything GoesMy Sheri Crafts - Fall Colours







0 comments:
Post a Comment