Friends are Forever - Dies to Die for GDT card

Hello to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you are having a good weekend.
A big warm welcome to my newest followers too, thank you so much for your support, it really means a lot to me.

I am here today with my next Guest Designer card made with some gorgeous goodies from
Dies to Die for

I have made a centre stepper card to showcase a delightful stamp by Bildmalarna. The gorgeous papers are also by Bildmalarna, they are such a lovely colour and the designs on them are so pretty.
The butterfly, from Cheery Lynn, is one of my favourites it's from the wonderfully named Exotic Butterflies set.
I have used Bazzill Kraft card for my layering and the sentiment is from a really useful set by Tina Wenke




Side view


Items Used:



Image has been coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers




I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Hanna and Friends - Best Friends
Polka doodles - more than one fold

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
bye for now
hugs

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment