We're Clean and Simple at A Passion for Promarkers !!


Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you are well, sending hugs to those in need of them.

Today is the start of a new
This week the wonderful Jen had chosen

Clean and Simple

For this challenge we are sponsored by Letraset who will be giving a pack of Flexmarkers to the lucky winner.

I decided to colour a gorgeous rose image that I bought from the Digi Doodle Shop before they closed last year.
I used a texture card blank and embossed a frame around the image using my Hougie Board


Items used - probably my shortest list ever!!

Digi Stamp - Digi Doodle Shop (sadly now closed) coloured with Promakers and Flexmarkers
Sentiment Stamp - Craftwork cards
Paper - First Edition Blank Canvas

If you take a look at the Passion for Promarkers Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of this week's design team.

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Milk coffee Stamps - show us your colouring skills
Ladybug Crafts - August Challenge Something Floral
613 Avenue - Anything Goes (optional use a sentiment)
Pan Pastels - Floral
One Stop Craft -  Keep it Simple


Thank you so much for stopping and looking at my card this morning. I really do appreciate it and truly love to read any comments you may wish to make.
 I will be back a bit later with a Guest Designer card.
Bye for now
hugs 






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment