Papertake Weekly Challenge GDT card!


Hello again everyone. As promised, I'm back with my second card today.

So, I have the great pleasure and honour to be one of the Guest Designers for the wonderful Papertake Weekly Challenge for the next 3 months - yippee!!

Today is the start of a new challenge and the theme this week is

Anything Goes with the option of vintage
The sponsor is the wonderful Lili Of The Valley with a £10 voucher for the lucky winner.

As you can see my card isn't vintage, unfortunately I had already made it before I knew the optional theme.
I won some cute digi stamps from Di's Digis some time ago so was glad to finally get the chance to colour one of them.



Items Used:
Digi Stamp - Cherish the Moment Dis Digi Downloads coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Papers - Forever Friends Kraft Notes
Flowers Stamps - Heartfelt Creation Posy Patch coloured with Promarkers
Marianne Design Creatables Die Leaves
Cheery Lynn Exotic Butterfly small.
Whimsy Stamps Everyday Button Sentiment

If you take a look at the Papertake Weekly Challenge  you will see the wonderful creations made by the mega talented design team.


I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

Send a Smile 4 Kids - Anything Goes 4 Kids
Hobbycutz - card for a child
Bearly Mine - Tic Tac Toe - Digi Image/ Sentiment/ Flowers

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog once again today, I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make
Bye for now
hugs



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment