Guest Designer card for Papertake Weekly Challenge

Hello again everyone.
This is my second post for today (please scroll down to see my Passion for Promarkers DT card)

Today is the start of a new Papertake Weekly Challenge. I am really enjoying being a Guest Designer them.

This week the theme is one of my favourites

Flower Power
Add something floral - papers, image, embellishments whatever you choose

For this challenge we are sponsored by
The prize for the lucky winner is a £10 voucher to spend online

I used a gorgeous Digi stamp from Janey's Digi Designs and went for a lilac colour scheme. In real life the colours of the petals do match my papers!!

Items used
Digi Stamp - Janey's Digi Designs Phlox coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Papermania Capsule collection Boysenberry
Memory Box Fabulous Phlox

If your take a look at the Papertake Weekly Challenge, you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team.

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

Creative Inspirations - Monochrome.
Simon Says - Monochrome

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog once again today. I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make
Bye for now
hugs 







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment