Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you are well and having a good weekend.
Yippee - the sun is shining here and it looks like it's going to be a nice day.
Today is the start of a new
This week our fun theme chosen by Ria is
Summer
The prize for the winner will be.....
2 Individual Digi images
(NO SETS, PERSONALISED WATERMARK'S OR SENTIMENT SETS)
of the winners choice from PINK GEM DESIGNS.....
I have made another centre stepper card and coloured sweet Ice Cream Ellie. I had intended to use some bright coloured papers I have which are covered with ice-creams but, as you can see, in the end went with a blue and yellow colour scheme to tie in with her dress and the daisies on her hat.
I have made another centre stepper card and coloured sweet Ice Cream Ellie. I had intended to use some bright coloured papers I have which are covered with ice-creams but, as you can see, in the end went with a blue and yellow colour scheme to tie in with her dress and the daisies on her hat.
Items Used:
Digi Stamp - Pink Gem Designs - Ice Cream Ellie coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Papermania Blueberry Pie
Memory Box Summer Kites
Memory Box Blooming Posie
Tonic Studio small flower punch
Sentiment - Clearly Besotted A little Sentimental
Pearls and Gingham ribbon from stash
If you pop along to A Gem of a Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by this week's design team and a very special guest designer too!!
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Creative Inspirations - Something old something new - new digi stamp and kite die (very)old papers
Fab 'n' Funky - Anything that looks like Summer
Crafty ribbons - anthing goes with ribbon
QKR Stampede - No Squares Allowed
Thank you for taking to time to look at my blog once again today. I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make
Bye for now
hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment