Use 2 Backing Paper at A Gem of A Challenge

Hello to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you are well, sending hugs to those in need of them.

Today is the start of a new
This week it was my turn to pick a theme so I chose a nice easy one

Use 2 Backing papers

The prize for the winner will be.....
2 Individual Digi images
(NO SETS, PERSONALISED WATERMARK'S OR SENTIMENT SETS) 
of the winners choice from PINK GEM DESIGNS.....


Here's my card, I love this cute tortoise  from Pink Gem Designs with her pretty flower and happy face.


Items Used:
Digi Stamp - Pink Gem Designs Tortoise coloured with Promarkers
Papers - First Edition Love Letters
Spellbinders Labels 28
Memory Box Honeysuckle vine
Spellbinders Edgaeabilities Classic Scallop
Tonic Studio medium flower punch


If you take a look at A Gem of a Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by this week's design team and also the wonderful Squirrel who is our Guest Designer this week.


I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

Bearly Mine Designs - digi days 
Dream Valley for a Child
Aud Sentiments - Any Sentiment
Delightful Challenges - Make the cut
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin'- Spots and Stripes

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog once again today. I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
Bye for now
hugs



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment