Favourite Colours at the Passion for Promarkers Challenge

Hello to your all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you are well and having a good week. Sending hugs to those in need of them.

Today is the start of a new Passion for Promarkers Challenge
This week our theme is

Your Favourite Colour Combination

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful Digi-Stamp Boutique
The lucky winner can choose 6 digi stamps of their choice.


I have to admit that I do have a couple of favourite colour combinations.
 In the end I went with blue, beige and white, mainly because I wanted to use my pretty papers from Lili of the Valley!
I made this card to give to my daughter before she set off for Summer School at Sussex Uni on Sunday. I just wanted to remind her how proud we all are of her.


Items Used:
Digi Stamp - Wee Stamps - Hopeful. Coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers.
Papers - LOTV Petal Fresh
Sentiment - LOTV Inspirational Sentiments 
Memory Box Corner Bow Die
Flowers Stamps - Heartfelt Creation Posy Patch coloured with Promarkers
Martha Stewart Frond Punch


If you take a look at the Passion for Promarkers Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made from this week's design team.

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody - Always Anything Goes
The Cutie Pie - Anything Goes
Kaboodle Doodle - song title or quote (Shine by Take That and a sentiment quote too! )



Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make.
I'll be back later with my GDT card for the Papertake Weekly Challenge
bye for now
hugs 




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment