Summer Sun at A Little Bit Crafty Challenge

Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends. 
I hope you are all having a good week.
Oh my goodness, I can hardly believe its the first of August. This year is certainly whizzing by.
So, today is the start of a new
This month our theme is 
Summer Sun
We have 3 fabulous sponsors for this challenge they are :

$20 voucher

£10 voucher

 £15 voucher 


The design team were given the chance to use some gorgeous digi stamps from The Paper Shelter. I chose pretty Sophie in the Country. I have given her red hair but am now wondering if it clashes a bit with papers!



Items Used:
Digi Stamp - The Paper Shelter  Sophie in the Country coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Papers - Wild Rose Studio Milton and Co (magazine freebie)
La-La Lands Heart Banner
Cheery Lynn Leaf Flourish
Sizzix Flowers Lovely
Sizzix Framlits Rounded Tags
Tonic Studio punch  Daisy Border 2
Sentiment - LOTV For You Circular Sentiments


If you take a look at A Little Bit Crafty Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team.


I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

Inky Chicks - Summer Colours
Paper Crafting Journey - Punches and/or Die Cuts
Dream Valley - Summer Days
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Simon Says - Anything Goes

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog once again and also for all your wonderful comments on my last card. I really do appreicate it.
Bye for now
hugs 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment