Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you are having a good weekend.
Today is the start of a new Joanna Sheen Challenge.
This week our theme is
Embossing (dry or heat)
As always the wonderful prize for the lucky winner will be a £15 voucher to spend online at Joanna Sheen.
After printing a cute image from the Joanna Sheen House Mouse Project CD Rom, I decided to try something a bit different and made a shadow box card.
It was really easy, there is a fabulous totorial for this on the Papermill blog here
Side view to show the dimension. I love how the card folds flat to fit into a normal sized envelope.
Items Used:
Image - from Joanna Sheen House Mouse Project CD Rom
Crafts Too Embossing folder - Seed Heads
Joy Crafts Vintage Butterfly
Spellbinders Labels 28
Sentiment - LOTV Handwritten Phrases
If you take a look on this Joanna Sheen Challenge blog you will see the wonderful creations made by this week's Design Team and see who were the winners of the last challenge.
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Penny's Paper Crafting Challenge - Dry Embossing
My Time to Craft - Aperture
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and look at my blog again today. It really means so much to me and I love to read any comments you may wish to make.
Bye for now
hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment