Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you are well and having a good week so far. Sending hugs to those in need of them.
Today is the start of a new Lili's Little Fairies Challenge
This week our theme is
All About the Boys
For this challenge we are offering a 2 week GDT spot to the lucky winner!
I used to struggle a bit with making male cards but just recently I have found that has changed and I did actually enjoy making this card, probably helped by using this adorable image which is from one of the LOTV sketch pads.
Items Used:
Image - from LOTV sketch pad Vintage Boys. Coloured with Promarkers
Papers - LOTV Country Gent
Sentiment - LOTV Everyday Grungy Messages
Memory Box Honeysuckle Vine
Marianne Designs Bird on Branch small
If you take a look at the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by this week's design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Stamping Sensations - Wings and Things with a touch of vintage
Inky Impressions - Masculine
Penny's Challenge - dies and/or punches
C...is for Challenge - AnimalsLisa B Designs - Vintage
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and look at my blog today. I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make
bye for now
hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment