Guest Designer card for Papertake Weekly Challenge

Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends

I just wanted to start by saying a big heart felt thank you for your comforting words about the loss of our cat, I was deeply touched reading them. I don't normally share much personal stuff on my blog but I knew that you would all understand and be so supportive and I feel honoured to call you my friends.

So, it's Tuesday so that means the start of a new Papertake Weekly Challenge  which I have such pleasure to be a Guest Designer.
This week the theme is

Occasion -ally (make something for an occasion e.g. birthday, wedding etc)

The sponsor for this challenge is

I coloured up these cute love birds from Digi Stamp Boutique. 
I think this could be used for either a Wedding of Anniversary.



Items Used:
Digi Stamp - DSB Cute Love Birds coloured with Promarkers
Papers - First Edition Love Letters
Spellbinders Floral Oval
Spellbinders Labels 18
Memory Box - Precious Hearts
Sentiment Clearly Besotted A little Sentimental - again !(can you tell I love this set!!)


I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

Digi Stamp Boutique - August Customer competition

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today. I really do appreciate, your support and encouragement means so much to me
Bye for now
hugs



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment