It's Sketch Time at Papertake Weekly Challenge

Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends
I hope you are well and having a good week. Sending hugs to those who need them.

Today is the start of a new Papertake Weekly Challenge, I am really enjoying being a Guest Designer for them.
This time the theme is 

Sketchie Free For All

There is a new sketch for this week or you can use any other Papertake Weekly sketch that you can find on the challenge blog.
The fabulous sponsor for this week is

Prize $20 voucher to spend online for the lucky winner.


I have used another of my Penny Black Stamps, I seem to be using these a lot lately. I used a 'just for you' sentiment so my card could be used for a variety of occasions.



Here is Dawny's fabulous sketch for this week which I followed


Items Used:
Stamp -  Penny Black Embrace coloured with Promarkers
Papers - First Edition Bird Song
Joy Crafts Flower 1 die coloured with Tattered Rose Distress Ink
Martha Stewart Frond Branch punch
Martha Stewart Butterfly punch

If you pop along to the  Papertake Weekly Challenge  blog you will see the wonderful creations made by the design team and see who was the winner of the last challenge.



I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

Penny Black - August Bright and sunny
Penny Black and More - In the Garden 
Creative Corner Challenges - cute critters
Pile it On - Designer Paper
Polka Doodles - All things bright and beautiful (all creatures great and small!)
Penny's Challenge - dies and/or punches
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog once again today. I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make
bye for now
hugs

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment