Hello again Everyone.
I hope you are well and having a good week so far.
Thank you so much for your kind comments on my card yesterday, it seems you love Sweet Sparkle as much as me!
As promised, I'm back today with my card using the other new Wee stamp which was released yesterday.
This adorable image is called Wee One and is available as a digi stamp today HERE and will also as a rubber stamp from HERE
As you can see I have used this image to make a card to welcome a baby girl into the world but it would of course work just as well for a baby boy.
Items Used:
Digi Stamp - Wee Stamps Wee One coloured with Promarkers and touches of white gel pen
Papers - Forever Friends New Arrival
Spellbinders Labels 1 and Scalloped labels 1
Cheery Lynn Mini Pearl Circle Mega Doily
Digi Sentiment - Pink Gem Designs
Stickles - Stardust
Pearl Heart and Charm from MCH
Ribbon with heart trim from a very kind crafty friend!
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Crafty Catz - Let's Go Pink!
ABC Challenge - pretty in pink
The squirrel and the fox - use something metal
The Ribbon Girl - June colour challenge (pink!)
I ♥ Promarkers - anything goes
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog again today, I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make.
Bye for now
hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment