Something Sweet!

Good Morning to you my fabulous crafty friends.
Can you believe it's the first of June,? I don't think I've ever known a year go so fast.

Anyway, it means that today is the start of a new
A Little Bit Crafty Challenge and this month our theme is
Something Sweet

We have 3 fabulous sponsors this time:

Bugaboo stamps Prize -7 free digis 

Wild Rose Studio Prize - 2 stamps of winners choice

Dawn till Dusk - Prize -  £15 Voucher


I was lucky to be able to use a gorgeous image from Wild Rose Studios, one of our sponsors.
The sentiment is a freebie from the wonderful and generous Hannelie which you can find here - she has loads of fabulous free sentiments on her blog and her card designs are amazing.



Stamp - Wildrose Studio Bees with Cupcake coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Doodlebug Designs
Sentiment - freebie from here
Tonic studio medium and small flower punches
buttons from stash

If you pop along to A Little Bit Crafty Challenge you will be able to see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team and also see who were the winners of the last challenge.


I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

Songbird Challenge - All Creatures Great and Small
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes plus optional buttons
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes
Crafts for Eternity - the same letter B - Bumblebee, buttons and blooms
Totally Papercrafts Anything Goes

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make
I hope you all have a good weekend.
Bye for now
hugs




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment