Get Well Soon - Lili's Little Fairies Challenge

Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends
I hope you are having a good week, I'm already looking forward to the weekend!

Today is the start of a new Lili's Little Fairies Challenge
This week our theme is 
Get Well Soon
This week, instead of a sponsor prize, we have a 2 week GDT spot with the Fairies
up for grabs.

I have coloured one of the images from the fabulous Wild Flowers Sketch Pad and have gone for a fairly simple layout.




Items Used
Image - from LOTV Wild Flowers Sketch Pad coloured with Promarkers
Papers - not sure as they were loose in my box - maybe Dovecraft?
Senitment - LOTV Vintage Labels Occasions ( I love this set)
Memory Box Pippi Butterfly
Spellbinders Labels 1 and Scalloped Labels 1
Button, lace and seam binding from stash

If you take a look on the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge blog you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Crafty Catz - Lace and Buttons
Bearly Mine anything goes
Lili of the Valley Monthly Challenge - Use a (LOTV) Sentiment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it and love the read any comments you may wish to make
Bye for now
hugs





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment