Father's Day / for a Male at the Joanna Sheen Challenge

Hello to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you are well and having a good weekend. 

Today is the start of a new Joanna Sheen Challenge
This fortnight our theme is to create something for
Father’s Day / for a Male

As always the wonderful prize for the lucky winner will be a £15 voucher to spend online at Joanna Sheen.


For this challenge I was sent some House Mouse Gruffies stamps, quite handy really as my dad is rather partial to a slice (or two) of pizza! The only thing is, he would prefer to have a pint of beer to wash it down with!


Items Used: 
Stamp - House Mouse Gruffies Slice of Happiness coloured with Promakers
Papers - MME On the Bright Side and Papermania Happy Days
Sentiment - Kaisercraft Occasions
Dienamics Fishtail Flags Stax
Wooden Stars from stash



If you take a look at the Joanna Sheen Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of this week's design team and also see the amazing winning entries from the last challenge.


I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

Hobby Cutz - Male/Father's Day
Ladybug Crafts - For the men in your life
Creative crafts Challenges 2 - We Love you Dad
Papertake Weekly - hello boys :)
Totally Gorjuss - For Dad
Inky Impressions Father's Day/For a Guy
Polka Doodles ~ Males
Crafty Sentiments ~ For a Male

Lisa B Designs Those Magnificent Men!

Right, that's it from me for now. I'm off to visit my dear dad soon and then my hubby and son are playing cricket so fingers crossed the rains stays away.
I hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend
Bye for now
hugs


 -

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment