Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends
I hope you all had a good weekend and had a share of the glorious sunshine that we had here.
My children went back to school and college today and I am missing them already!
Anyway, today is the start of a new Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge.
We are onto sketch number 11. This time our optional theme chosen by our gorgeous Doreen is Gems and Glitter.
For this challenge we are sponsored by
one lucky winner gets to choose a CD of their choice
as well as some bling.As you may have noticed from my side bar, I am very lucky and extremely honoured to be a Guest Designer this month for the wonderful Wee Stamps. I have used one of Sylvia's gorgeous images for my card
This is Rosetta. I think she is so beautiful and such a joy to colour.
Here is the sketch for you to follow

Items used
Digi Stamp - Wee Stamps Rosetta coloured with Promakers
Papers - MME Lost and Found Blush
Marianne Design Creatables English Rose Die coloured with Distress Inks
Memory Box Lavish Branch
Spellbinders Circles and Lacy Circles
Ribbon and gems from stash
If you pop over to the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge.
Divas - Tie a ribbon
I ♥ Promarkers - Use Dies (but no punches)
Fab 'n' Funky - For the Girls
Allsorts - Here come the girls
The Hobby House - Anything Goes
Eclectic Ellapu - Things with Wings
Ribbon Girl - June card challenge add a die cut
Hobbycutz - Flowers/Roses
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make.
Bye for now
hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment