It's as Easy as 1,2,3 at Lili's Little Fairies

Hello again everyone. I hope you are well and having a good week.

Today is the start of a new Lili's Little Fairies Challenge.
This week our theme is

It's as Easy as 1,2,3 
Please use 1 image, 2 papers and 3 embellishments ( or 3 types of embellishment)
and our lovely sponsor is DREAMEES with a £10 voucher.

For my card I have used 3 types of embellishments - ribbon, flowers and pearls.
The layout is a sketch from the Papertake weekly challenge, there are loads of fab ones there to choose from.

Items Used
Stamp - Lili of the Valley Best Dress coloured with Promarkers
Papers - First Edition Summer Breeze
Dienamics flower and leaf trio 
Pearls and Organza ribbon from stash.


If you take a look at the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of this week's design team and also see who were the winners of the last challenge


I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

Ladybug crafts ink - Flowers and Ribbon
Totally Papercrafts - Flowers and Bows
Lili of the Valley Monthly Challenge - Use a (LOTV) Sentiment
Sentimental Sundays - For the Girls
Crafty Sentiments - Girl Power
Papertake Weekly - Sketchie free for all - I used Sketch number 65
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes option of ribbon
simon says stamp – anything goes


Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog today. I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to leave.
Bye for now
hugs



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment