Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends
I hope you have all had a good weekend and are ready for the week ahead.
Today is the start of a new Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge
This time we are onto sketch number 12. Our optional theme set by the lovely Alessandra is Summer Fun.
For this challenge or sponsor is the Wonderful Stamp Fairy
The prize for the lucky winner is a $10 voucher to spend online.
I chose the adorable Clementine Spring, I love her big hat and her floppy ears! I think she is supposed to be holding a plant pot but I think it works okay as a bucket and spade!
Here is the sketch for you to follow:

Items Used
Digi Stamp - Stamp Fairy Clementine Spring 4 coloured with Promarkers
Paper - Echo Park Sweet Girl available @ MCH
Embossing Folder - Crafter's Companion Petite Dot
Sentiment - Pink Gem Designs
Memory Box Hello Script available @ MCH
Shell beads from stash
If you take a look at the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge you will see the gorgeous creations made by the rest of the design team and also see who were the winners of the last challenge.
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Creatalicious Challenge - All about Summer
Whoopsi Daisy - Fun in the Sun/Summer
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today. I really do appreciate it and love the read any comments you may wish to make
Bye for now
hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment