Emboss it at A Gem of a Challenge!


Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you are well and having a good weekend.
Thank you so much for your kind birthday wishes on Thursday, you helped to make my day extra special. I really did have a lovely day and the weather was glorious.

Today is the start of a new A Gem of a Challenge
This week the lovely Mags has chosen the theme of

Emboss it!

The prize for the winner will be.....
2 Individual Digi images
(NO SETS, PERSONALISED WATERMARK'S OR SENTIMENT SETS) 
of the winners choice from PINK GEM DESIGNS.....


I couldn't resist colouring another of Janet's cute Little Gem images, this one is Little Gem in Bee Suit.
I have added lots of sparkle to the wings, you will just have believe me on that one as it doesn't show up on my photo at all!!

Items Used:
Digi Stamp - Pink Gem Designs Little Gem in Bee Suit coloured with Promarkers
Embossing folder - Florabunda Embossalicious by Crafter's Companion
Flowers- Joy Crafts Die
Happy and Birthday dies - Cheery Lynn Designs
Spellbinders Hexagon
Ribbon and gems from stash

If you pop over to A Gem of a Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of this week's design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge.


I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

Shopping our Stash - No Patterned Paper
Ink Impressions - Birthday or Anniversary
Penny's Challenges - Birthdays
Tuesday Throwdown - Embossing

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make.
I'll be back later with my DT card for the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge
Have a good day
bye for now
hugs




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment