Name that Tune at the Passion for Promarkers Challenge

Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends
I hope you are well and having a good week so far.

Today is the start of a new Passion for Promarkers Challenge
The theme this week is a fun one
Name that Tune ( Inspired by a Song Title) 

For this challenge we are sponsored by the wonderful Bugaboo Digi Stamps they are offering 1 lucky winner 7 digi images of their choice from their store.

My song choice is ♪Love is in the Air♫ I made this card for a very special couple - my lovely brother and sister-in-law who celebrate their Anniversary in July.

The adorable image is from Wee Stamps. It is called Love Trip which is available as a digi stamp HERE and a rubber stamp from HERE. You can also buy this as a topper from HERE



Items Used
Digi stamp - Wee Stamps Love Trip coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Papers - Magazine freebie
Embossing folder Cloudy Sky by Darice
Memory Box Precious Hearts
Sentiment - LOTV Vintage Labels Occasions
Ribbon Trim  and pearls from stash 


If you take a look at the  Passion for Promarkers Challenge you will see the wonderful inspiring creations made my the rest of this week's design team.

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

Fab 'n' Funky - Animals
Sweet Stampin' - Cute and Cuddly
Crafty Catz - Pick & Mix, optional add embossing
HobbyCutz  Something beginning with H - hot air balloon and hearts
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes.
Crafty Bloggers Network - Bright and Breezy
I ♥ Promarkers - Anything Goes

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it and love the read any comments you may wish to make.
Bye for now
hugs




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment