Purple Wind Flower to say Thanks


Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends
I hope you are well and having a good week so far.

 My earliest card making memories are as a young child making cards for friends and family to thank them for Birthday and Christmas presents. I think that is where my love of crafting began.
So, as it is my Birthday tomorrow (and maybe I will be lucky enough to get a couple of pressies !!) I decided to be really organised for a change and made some really simple cards ready to write out.

As you know, I love making floral cards so I chose the gorgeous the Wind Flower (or Wind Anemone) from Janey’s Digi Designs. I layered up the biggest flower and shaped the petals with an embossing tool.


Items Used:
Digi Stamp  - Wind Flower  Janey's Digi Design coloured with Promarkers
Nellie Snellen Multi Frame die Doily Flower
Memory Box - Lorelai Leaf
Memory Box - little thanks available @ MCH
Impression Obsession Die - Butterfly set available @ MCH
Martha Stewart Medium Monarch Butterfly
Paper - Pink Petticoat Fairy Dots
pearls from stash

If you like floral cards then pop over to Janey's Digi Design Blog where you will be able to see loads of inspiration using Jane's gorgeous images.


I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

My mums Craft shop - dies,dies, dies!
Papertake Weekly - anything goes (optional shaped cards)
Bearly Mine - Dies and/or Punches
Polka Doodles - The Colour Purple
Heck of a Challenge - bingo (flowers/die cut or punch/pearls)


Thank you so much to each of you for taking the time to look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make.
Bye for now
hugs

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment