Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you are well and that your week is going okay.
Today is the start of a new Passion for Promarkers Challenge
Our theme this week chosen by the lovely Andie is
Inspired by a Fairy Tale
Our Sponsor this week is the wonderful Bearly Mine Designs
Prize - £10 voucher to spend in their store
My choice of fairy tale is Puff the Magic Dragon. (my children tell me this a fairy tale as well as a song!)
A couple of months ago I was lucky to win this gorgeous stamp from the lovely Dawn which is one of her favourite stamps and I can see why too. If you look on her blog you will see a stunning night-light that she made with it for her son's bedroom.
Items Used:
Stamp - Wee Dreamy Dragon coloured with Promarkers
Papers - LOTV Perfect Pair
Memory Box Lavish Branch
Tonic Studio small flower punch
Sentiment ~ My Creative Time Teeny Tag Greetings
Beaded Pearl Heart from MCH
Viva Decor Pearl Pen - Ice White from MCH
Pearls and Ribbon from Stash.
If you pop along to the Passion for Promarkers Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of this week's design team.
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Natalie and Amy - Fantasy
I ♥ Promarkers - stitching (real or faux)
Charisma Cardz - Tons of layers
Totally Gorjuss - Hey Baby
My time to Craft - Fairy Tale
The Hobby House - Anything Goes
Coffee Chocolate and Cards - Fantasy and/or Fairies
Bunny Zoe Crafts - wings
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make
Bye for now
hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment