Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge DT card - Distressed


Good Morning everyone.
Yippee, Friday at last and it's even better because my children will be off school and college next week enjoying their half-term holiday. It will be nice for them to have a break from studying, they are all working so hard at the moment.

More good news, today is the start of a new 
Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge and the theme this time for the next 2 weeks is

Distressed

For this challenge we are sponsored by the fabulous Lili Of The Valley who will be giving a £10 gift voucher to the lucky winner.

I really wanted to challenge myself to move out of my comfort zone and go for more 'grungy' look. Last year I won some fabulous images from Kenny K so I thought it was about time I used one of them.
I didn't want loads of embellishments so I raided my hubby's tool box for the metal nuts but they were too shiny so I greased them up with my Promarkers.


Items used
Digi stamp - Kenny K Ryder Cole coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Papers ~ DCWV stack 6
Embossing folder -  Crafters Companion Dots
Computer generated sentiment using Blazed font
metal nuts - hubby's tool box!
Ditsress Inks - Old Paper and Bundled Sage

If you take a look on the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge you will see the wonderful inspiring creations made by the rest of the design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Charisma Cardz - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy - add Texture
ABC Challenge - H for Happy Birthday
Cards Galore - One for the men



Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it.
I'm just off for a hospital appointment now but I will be back later to see what you have all been up to today.
Bye for now
Hugs 


o Sue  o

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment