A Gem of a Challenge DT card - Gingham or Checks

Good Morning Everyone

Yippee it's Saturday, we do not have much planned, it's just so nice to have house full for a couple of days.

Today is the start of a new A Gem of A Challenge
The theme this week set by the lovely Lisa is 
Gingham or Checks
The prize for the winner will be.....
2 Individual Digi images of the winners choice from PINK GEM DESIGNS (Subject to Availability).....

So, I decided to make a boy's card this time because I wanted to use Skateboarding Andy an image that Janet recently digitalised.   I realised, rather surprisingly, that I do not have many gingham papers in 'boy' colours so it was lucky for me Pink Gem designs have some wonderful gingham digi papers to download and you get 20 different colours so plenty to choose from.
I really enjoyed colouring this one!



Items Used
Digi stamp - Pink Gem Design Skateboarding Andy coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Pink Gem Designs gingham digi papers
the star paper is Doodlebug design
Martha Stewart Zigzag border punch
Spellbinders hexagons
Wooden stars from Ebay decorated with punched stars
Sentiment tags - Lili of the Valley

If you take a look on the Challenge blog you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of  'The Pinks ' Team and see who were the winners of the last challenge.

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
PanPastels Uk  -  Seeing stars
Cards Galore - One for the Men
Digi Galore - 3 colours ( blue, green, yellow. Not sure if the brown I have used also counts as a colour please feel free to delete my entry if necessary ☺)
Allsorts - cute


Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it.
I hope you all have a good Saturday whatever you are up to
Bye for now

Sue



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment