Is This Love That I'm feeling? - Card Mania Challenge

Good morning to you all my wonderful blogging buddies.
I hope you are well and that you had a good weekend.

Today is the start of a new Card Mania Challenge and the theme for the next 2 weeks is

Is this love that I'm feeling?  

We have 2 wonderful sponsors this time:

Flourishes who is giving the fabulous prize of $50 gift voucher
I Am Roses with the wonderful prize of $30 gift voucher    WOW!!


The design team were very lucky to have some stamps to use from Flourishes. They really are beautiful detailed images.
I decided to use the gorgeous chocolate box image and made a small box. It measures about 3 inches across. (There is a good tutorial here)
 The sentiment was also included in the set.

Sorry about the poor the poor quality of the photos, the colours look much nicer in real life!





Now I just need to fill it with some yummy chocolates ready to give to someone special on Valentines Day!!
(shhhh don't tell!!)

Items Used:
Stamp - Flourishes ~ Love Sweet Love coloured with Promarkers
Nellie Snellen Multi Frame Hearts Die
Papers ~ First Edition Love Letters
Martha Stewart Heart Lace border punch
Ribbon and pearl heart from stash

If you take a look on the Card Mania Challenge you will see the stunning creations made by the rest of the Design Team.  



I would like to enter my box into the following fabulous challenges:

Anything but a card - share the love!!
Charisma Cardz - Love
Sarah Hurley -  anything but a card
Creative Card Crew -- chocolate
Fashionista  - Valentines
Come and Get it Challenge ~  Love is in the Air
Heck of a Challenge - Love and Flowers
Pretty Little Ribbon Shop - Anything Goes



This will be my last project for The Card Mania Challenge as I have made the very difficult decision to step down so that I can concentrate on the other Design Teams that I am part of. I will miss them all, especially Ani who is such a lovely and well organised team leader. Thank you for having me on your team, I have really enjoyed it.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog this morning, I really do appreciate it.
I will be back later with a another DT card
Bye for now
Hugs
Sue ♥


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment