Good Morning everyone.
I hope you are all having a good week so far.
Well, it's Wednesday again so that means the start of a new Fab 'n' Funky Challenge
This time the lovely Beccy has chosen the theme of
What’s Inside
So we would like to see the inside of your card decorated too.
Our sponsor is the wonderful
Who is giving one lucky winner $10 to spend online.
The design team were very lucky to have some gorgeous images from Stamp Fairy to use for this challenge.
I always enjoy colouring their cute images.
Items Used :
Digi Stamp ~ Stamp Fairy Mimi Stars 4 coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Papers - Pink Petticoat Vintage Stars
Sentiment Stamp ~ Personal Impressions
Dienamics Little Open Scallop Strip
Spellbinders Hexagons
Wooden stars, ribbon and button from stash
If your pop over to the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge you will so some wonderful creations made by 2 of the Stamp Fairy Design team and also our own Design Team.
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Shelly's Images TTT Challenge - Neutrals with a POP of Colour/Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge 19 - Girls are made of ..(Female Cards)
MAWTT Only Girls allowed
Pretty Little Ribbon Shop - Anything Goes
http://craftyribbonschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/..anything goes with a ribbon
I ♥ Promakers - One for the girls
Inky Impressions - ribbon or twine
Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog again today, I really do appreciate it.
Bye for now
Hugs
Sue






0 comments:
Post a Comment