No Matter Which Challenge DT Card - Ribbons and Bows


Hello again everyone
I hope you are all having a good weekend. I wasn't expecting to be back today but I got a bit muddled with my days and somehow thought that this challenge started tomorrow - whoops!

Just before Christmas I was surprised and thrilled to receive an Email from Suzanne the owner of the No Matter Which Challenge asking me if I'd like to join her design team. Of course I said yes, they really are such a friendly and talented team. So here is my first DT card for them.

The theme for this month is a nice easy one 
RIBBONS AND BOWS
Remember you must use a stamped image or digi stamp on your project

Our sponsor is the wonderful Crafty Ribbons who will be giving a fabulous prize to the lucky winner


Well, I didn't need much excuse to colour up one of my favourite girly Lili of the Valley images and I added plenty of pretty embellishments. If you don't like pink look away now!!


Items Used:
Stamp ~ Lili of the Valley Fairy Bouquet coloured with Promarkers
Spellbinders Decorative Floral Oval
Flower die Sizziz Flowers Lovely ( I think as I can't find the packaging)
Memory Box Lavish Branch
MFT diemanics Crochet Border
Embossing Folder - Crafter's Companion Floral Frenzy
Viva Decor Pearl Pen  ~ Ice White from MCH
Craftwork cards sentiment
Ribbon and pearls from stash

If you take a look on the No Matter Which Challenge blog you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team. I hope that lots of you will be able to take part, you have until 24th Feb so plenty of time!

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Inky Chicks - Becky's Bingo Grid - (Pearls/Image/Ribbon)
Card Crafter's Circle - Springtime
Crafty Ribbons - Anything goes with ribbon
WinterWonderland - Monochrome
2 sisters  - White and red and/or Pink
Flutterby Wednesday - Anything goes
Really reasonable ribbon - Monochrome and ribbon


Well, that's all from me for this week, finally! 
I would like to say a massive thank you to you all for taking the time to look at my blog today, you have no idea how much it means to me!
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
Bye for now
Big Hugs 
Sue


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment