Pastel Colours at The Fab 'n' Funky Challenge

Good Morning everyone, I hope you are all having a good week

It's Wednesday already so it's the start of a new Fab 'n' Funky Challenge.
This time I have picked the theme of 

PasteColour

For this challenge we are sponsored by the wonderful
Who is giving the prize of 2 digi-stamps to the lucky winner

The design team were thrilled to be able to choose an image from Saturated Canary to use for this challenge.
I really enjoyed colouring this pretty image.


Items Used:
Digi stamp - Saturated Canary ~ Bubbles coloured with Promakers and Flexmarkers
Paper - LOTV Promises
Sentiment - LOTV Everyday Grungy messages
Embossing folder -  Crafters Companion Dots
Cheery Lynn Nautical Wheeler Doily
Memory Box Big Splash Border
Ribbon, charm and string from stash

If you take a look on the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team. We really did have colouring up such gorgeous images!

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous Challenges:
OSAAT - Use a digi
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes 
Love to create - String, twine or fibres.
Crafts and Me - Dies or Punches






Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it .
Bye for now
Hugs 
o Sue  o

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment