Good Morning Everyone and happy Tuesday to you!
Today is the start of a new Passion for Promarkers Challenge
Our theme this week is
Circle cards
Don’t forget to be eligible for our prize draw you must use your Letraset products (i.e. promarkers, flex markers, aqua markers, tria markers, metallic or neon markers) and of course follow the theme.
We are sponsored by the wonderful
Michele R Designs
and the lucky winner will receive $10 of digi papers (winner's choice)
and the lucky winner will receive $10 of digi papers (winner's choice)
I used my Marianne Designs die to create a circle easel card. The Penny Black cat peeping out from the tulips is one of my favourite Spring time images, it always makes me smile!!
Items Used:
Stamp- Penny Black Tulip Jungle coloured with Promarkers
Marianne Design Creatables Die - Frame Circle
Cuttlebug Swirls Embossing folder
Sentiment - Lili of the valley For You Circular Sentiments
Woodware mini daisy punch
If you take a look at the Passion For Promakers blog you will see the wonderful creations by the rest of the team.
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Eureka Stamps - Flower Power
I ♥ Promarkers - Four legged friends
Allsorts - Animals (2nd entry)
Cupcake Craft Challenges - Shaped cards
Created With Love - Bright and CheeryWhoopsi Daisy - Add a sentiment
Sentimental Sunday - Flowers, flowers and more flowers!!
Pile it on - Sunshine
Diva`s By Design Challenge - Fancy Fold
The Perfect Sentiment - Floral Fantasia
Diva`s By Design Challenge - Fancy Fold
The Perfect Sentiment - Floral Fantasia
Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it. Your support and encouragement means so much to me.
I hope you have a good day
Bye for now
Hugs
o Sue o






0 comments:
Post a Comment