DT Card for Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge #107


Hello again everyone
As promised I'm back.
This time it's to tell you about the start of the new Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge.

We are on Sketch number 3 and the lovely Alessandra has chosen the optional theme of  love 

For this challenge we are sponsored by the fabulous Lili Of The Valley who will be giving a £10 gift voucher to the lucky winner.

I didn't really want to make another Valentines card and since I won this gorgeous stamp from my blogging buddy Faye, I decided to go with a Wedding Card.


Here is the sketch for you to follow:

Items Used:
Stamp ~ Marianne Designs Dom & Daisy- Just Married, coloured with Promakers
Papers - First Edition Love Letters
Cheery Lynn Dancing Doily Lace border (used around edge of image too)
Memory Box Precious Hearts
Sentiment ~ LOTV

If you take a look on the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge blog you will see the wonderful creations by the rest of the design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge.

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Love and Marriage
In the Pink - Pink Valentines/Romance
Paper Crafting Journey - Love
Whimsy Inspiration -  fancy edges
Dilly Beans - Hearts
Card Makin' Mamas -  Anything themed around Love
Lacy sunshine - anything Goes
Cheery Lynn Designs - frame it!
Lisa B designs - Love!


Thank you once again for taking the time to look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it. Your support and encouragement really means so much to me.
Bye for now
Hugs  
Sue

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment