Janey's Digi Designs Icelandic Poppy

Hello Everyone, I hope you are all having a good week.

One of my wonderful blogging buddies Jane has recently started designing some amazing digi stamps inspired by her love of gardening.  I was thrilled and feel extremely honoured to be asked to join her mega talented design team. So here is my first card for Janey's Digi Designs.

As soon as I saw Jane's magnificent Icelandic Poppy I knew that it would be my first choice. I love their delicate petals yet they grow in such a lovely range of bold colours.



Items Used:
Digi Stamp - Janey's Digi Designs - Icelandic Poppy coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Backing Paper - First Edition Blank Canvas
Cheery Lynn Mini Fanciful Flourish
Dienamics Little Open Scallop Strip
Woodware mini flower punch
Sentiment Stamp - Craftwork cards
Pearls from stash



I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
love to create  - Celebrations (birthday)
Die to Die for - Anything goes (products from DTDF are open scallop strip and mini Fanciful flourish)
Cheery Lynn - Add a Flourish.


If you take a look at Janey's Digi Designs Blog you will see a wonderful selection of cards made by the rest of the design team. A real treat for those of you that love your flowers!


Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it.
Bye for now
Hugs
Sue




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment