Good Morning everyone.
I hope you are all having a good weekend.
Sorry I haven't added anything to my blog for a few days. All my DT cards are due in the same week and as last week was half-term I didn't have any spare time to make any other cards. It has been so nice to spend some time with my children this week, I will miss them when they go back to school tomorrow.
Today is the start of a new Joanna Sheen Challenge
This time our theme is
Layer it Up!
The prize for the lucky winner is a £15 voucher to spend online at Joanna Sheen
I was sent the fabulous House Mouse Projects CD Rom. After much deliberation, I printed off this wonderful image to decoupage.
I enjoy cutting out, which is just as well as there are 6 layers here!! This is one of those cards that looks so much better in real life.
Items Used:
Decoupage image and sentiment - Joanna Sheen House Mouse Projects CD Rom
Papers - LOTV Nitwits Promises
Memory Box corner bow
Buttons from stash
If you take a look on the Joanna Sheen Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge.
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Crafty Ribbons - button up
ABC Challenge - All stitched up
Shelly's Images TTT Challenge -Sew Much Fun!
Allsorts - Animals
Cutie Pie Challenge - Pretty Pastels
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today, it really means so much to me.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
bye for now
Hugs to you all
Sue






0 comments:
Post a Comment