Hello again everyone, I hope you are having a good week.
Happy Valentines Day to you all!!
So it's Thursday already so that means the start of a new Lili's Little Fairies Challenge
The theme this week is
Pearls
The Ribbon Girl are our kind sponsors this week they are offering one lucky person chosen at random a £10 Voucher to spend on their Website
I finally got to use the newest addition to my Lili of the Valley collection. I think this bunny is adorable and could be used for many occasions. This one will be my mum's Mothers Day card.
Items Used:
Stamp ~ Lili of the Valley Butterfly Meadow coloured with Promarkers
Papers ~ Lili of the Valley Country Lady ( I love these!)
Sentiment ~ Lili of the Valley For you Circular Sentiments
Woodware Multi flower punch
Woodware Medium leaf Punch
Tonic Studio Border Punch daisy border 2
Memory Box Pippa butterfly
Spellbinders Lacy circles
If you take a look on the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge you will be able to see the wonderful inspiring creations make by the rest of the design team.
Party Time Tuesday - 3 and 3 (flowers)
Bunny Zoes Crafts - Flowers and Pearls
Stamping Sensations - Feb Challenge - Fur & Feathers
Word Art Wednesday - Love/Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge - Letter B (bunny and butterflies)
Stamping Sensations - Feb Challenge - Fur & Feathers
Word Art Wednesday - Love/Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge - Letter B (bunny and butterflies)
LEJ Designs - Someone Special
There She Goes - Flowers
Craft Us Crazy - Use your favourites ( Lili of the Valley stamps and punched flowers)
Craft Us Crazy - Use your favourites ( Lili of the Valley stamps and punched flowers)
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it.
Bye for now
Hugs
o Sue o






0 comments:
Post a Comment