Sketch 'n' Stash DT card - challenge 91 Gemma's sketch

Hello Everyone

I hope you are well and had a good weekend. We had lovely weather, which was a nice surprise and just as well really as my son played 4 games of cricket

Today is the start of a new challenge at Sketch 'n' Stash and this time our sketch is from the lovely Gemma and it's a fab one too:




 This time we are sponsored by the wonderful

Digi and rubber stamps from KennyK are a fun and edgy way to add the perfect dose of attitude and style to all of your creations! 
The creator, the artist, the man: KennyK is a NYC-born professional illustrator who has brought his funky-but-slick, urban-influenced look to the cardmaking and papercrafts world.  His signature style can be seen throughout his various collections of sexy pinup babes, sweet'n sassy girls, cool rockin' dudes, kid’s stuff, retro characters and more at KennyKDownloads.com.
Prize - 5 digi images of winner's choice

So here's my card



Items used:

Image - Digistamp from Digistamp boutique - Mac and flowers
Papers - Doodlebug designs
Flowers - tonic punches
Sentiment - craftwork crafts
Spellbinders - large circles and scalloped circles

I really loved using this sketch, I'm sure I'll be using it again sometime.
So. it's over to you. Be sure to check out the Sketch n Stash blog to see all of the design teams cards.


I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges:
MAWTT - Birthday Celebration
I ♥ promarkers - anything goes
Totally papercrafts - can you digi it
Digital Tuesday - Amazing Animals
DigiStamp Boutique Monthly Challenge(july) - use a DSB image




Before I go I'd like to say a massive thank you for all of your lovely comments on my last card. I really was so unsure about it and whether I needed to add anything but you have all convinced me that it is fine as it is.

Bye for now
Hugs



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment