Good Afternoon.
Sorry I'm a bit late with this, I had a doctors appointment this morning which ended up taking a lot longer than I had expected.
Anyway onto my next card as part of Beccy's Place Design Team.
The image is called Petite Paris and is absolutely amazing. It's so detailed and I think you really could fit it to any colour scheme. You do get a coloured image too but I was in a colouring mood so I decided to give it a go. I choose a piece of pretty pink and grey bp and coloured the image to match that but once I'd finished it just didn't look right so I didn't use the paper after all and I decided to make it a stepper card instead.
I'm not sure that my card does Beccy's image justice . If you look on her blog you will see the coloured version, and Beccy and her talented designer Viv have made stunning cards with it.
Once again, I'm sorry this is so dark, we just haven't had much sun lately!
I have taken a close up so you can see the fabulous image in more detail
Items used
Digi-Stamp - Beccy's Place Petite Paris coloured with promarkers
Nellie snellen punches
Woodware small flower punch
Memory Box Madera corner
Martha Stewart medium butterfly
Lace and pearls from stash
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Shopping our Stash - Triple Threat (used flowers, lace, punched elements)
Papertake Weekly challenge - Anything goes
Whimsy Stamps - anything goes
By the cute and Girly - A day at the ...shopping centre!
cupcake craftroom - layers
Thanks so much for taking the time to look, I really appreciate your support and encouragement.
Bye for now
Hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment