Good morning my lovely blogging buddies. Thanks so much for being there and giving me so much encouragement - it means alot.
Right onto my next card as GDT for the wonderful Beccy's Place
I wanted to make a card for a relative who has just come out of hospital so I was delighted when I received the lastest image from Beccy's Place. The basket of oranges was great fun to colour and it made me realise that I hardly every use my orange promarkers!
So, as you can see I have gone for a bright and cheerful theme. I don't have a Get Well sentiment so I went for Best Wishes instead. I was going to add some punched flowers but I think it looked better without them as the backing paper is so colourful.
Items used:
Digi stamp - Beccy's Place Basket of Oranges coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Doodlebug designs ,I think - (they were loose pieces in my box)
Papermania Kraft card
Memory Box Lorelai Leaf
Personal Impressions mixed sentiments
I ♥ Promakers - circles
Fetch a Sketch - challenge 28
simon says stamp - let's get fruity!
Oozak Challenge - bright colours
Little Miss Muffet - circles
Joanna Sheen - going round in circles
Thanks so much for stopping by, I'm just off now to see what you have been up to.
bye for now
Hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment