Good Morning my lovely blogging friends
A few weeks ago the lovely Chris from My Crafting Heaven asked me if I would like to be a guest designer for one of her gorgeous images. Well, I was delighted to be asked but just on small problem........I didn't have a blog!! So really it was Chris who gave me the incentive to get my blog up and running. I had been thinking about doing it for ages, just need that little push. I'm really so grateful to her for all the support and encouragement she has given me.
I was thrilled to be sent the gorgeous Poppy image and really enjoyed making this card.
Items used:
Digi stamp- Poppy from My crafting Heaven coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Papermania Raspberry champagne
Cherry Lynn mini flourish
Craftwork cards sentiment
Martha Steward doily lace punch
Nellie Snellen floral punches
Please have a look at Chris' blog and see what the rest of her talented design team have created with her gorgeous image.
Thanks so much for looking and I'll be back in a minute with my DT card for the Fab n Funky Challenge
I am entering this card into the following challenges;
Digital Tuesday Challenge - All tied up
Digi Designs Challenge - pile on those flowers
The Poodles Parlour - use a digi
Bye for now
Hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment