Fab n Funky Challenge 130 make your own flowers

Good Morning Everyone

I'm back again as it's time for a new Fab 'n' Funky Challenge and this time the lovely Wendy has picked the fabulous theme of

make your own flowers

 and we are sponsored by

I decided to use one the many freebies offered by Doodle Pantry as I needed to make a New Home card this was ideal.
I made a centre step card using a fabulous tutorial from Beccy's Place which you can find  here
I decoupaged the roof, little birds and ivy leaves and layered with Collall glue to make them stand out a bit more.


  


Items Used:
Image and sentiment- digi stamp from Doodle Pantry - tweet house(freebie) coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Dovecraft Garden Party
Flowers - Memory Box Fancy Blossoms
Leaves - Memory Box Lorelai Leaf
Spellbinders Labels 8


Make sure you check out the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge blog to see the rest of the Design Team's fabulous creations and look to see who were last week's winners.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Paper makeup Stamps - Digi Dimension
Dream Valley Challenges  Anything but Square


Thanks so much for looking, I really appreciate it
Bye for now
Hugs 





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment