Good Morning Everyone
I hope everyone is well and looking forward to the weekend.
My children have finished school for the summer and they have an extra week off too because their school is being rebuilt. So we are all in a good mood here at the moment and if we actually get some summer weather that would be a bonus.
I'm here with my latest Guest Designer card for the wonderful Beccy's Place. I have been so lucky to get such gorgeous images to work with and this Magnolia is no exception. What I like is that Beccy also gives a coloured version of the image too so it's great if you haven't time to colour or if you like to have a picture for reference (like I do) when colouring it yourself.
Here's my card:
The green paper I used has some glitter in it but you may not be able to see that too well on my photo, I have also added some more glitter to the butterflies wings.
Items Used:
Digi stamp - Beccy's Place magnolia coloured with Promarkers
Papers - First Edition Isabelle
Martha Stewart Monarch butterfly punch
spellbinders Label 8
Craftwork cards sentiment
seam binding, lace and pearls from stash
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Crafts and Me - ribbons and bows
MAWTT - pink pearly and pretty celebration
I ♥ Promarkers - sparkle ( glittery paper and butterflies- hope that counts!!)
Divas by Design - anything goes
Stampin' for the weekend - photo inspiration (pink and green)
Thanks so much for stopping by to look at my blog, I really do appreciate it
Bye for now
Hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment