DT card for Sketch n Stash Challenge 92 Sue B's sketch

Good Morning Everyone

I hope you all had a good weekend. We had good weather for a change but it's raining again today.

Today is the start of a new Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge. This time our sketch was designed by the lovely Sue B



Sponsored by......

Here's my card, as you will see I've gone for another Lili of the valley image - they are definitely my favourite brand of stamps and I was having withdrawal symptoms from not using one for a couple of weeks.
The papers have a very delicate pattern on them which doesnt really show on my photo. I have distressed the edges very lightly too.


Items used:
Image - LOTV Fairy Bouquet coloured with Promarkers and stickles added to wings and tiara
Papers- Papermanina Beautiful range 
Brilliance ink - Jade
Memory box cherry blossom die
Woodware butterfly punches
Sentiment - Woodware


I'm looking forward to seeing what you all come up with for this sketch and don't forget to look at the Sketch n Stash blog to check out the winners of the last challenge and see what the rest of the Design Teams' fabulous cards.


I am entering this card into the following challenges
J and C Creations - anything goes
Dutch Dare Challenge - Tic tac toe (flowers, pearls, distressing)
Let's Ink it Up - All girl
Sentimental Sundays - rough around the edges
Platypus Creek - things with wings
Love to create - 3 of something (butterflies)

Thanks so much for looking, I hope you all have a good day
Bye for now
Hugs




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment