Good Morning Everyone
I hope you are are well and enjoying some good weather.
Today it's the start of a new Fab n Funky challenge and the lovely Ginny has picked the brilliant theme of
No Stamped Images
Our sponsor this week Joanna Sheen who will be giving a super prize of £10 voucher to spend in her on-line store - lucky you!!
So, for my DT card I decided to get out my much neglected decoupage sheets and made another centre step card.
I used a paper crimper to add a bit of texture to the background panels.
I used a paper crimper to add a bit of texture to the background panels.
Items used
Faye Whittaker All our Yesterdays decoupage sheet
Memory Box Meridan border die
Nellie Snellen floral punches
Martha stewart leaf punch
Paper crimper
sentiment - The Works (I think!!)
So that's my card , make sure you check out all of the wonderful creations by the rest of the Fab n Funky design team. You won't be disappointed!! I look forward to seeing what you all come up with.
I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
Bearly Mine Challenges - shaped card
Papertake weekly challenge - make your own (flowers)
Dream Valley - summer
Anything Goes Challenge - let's not be square
Floral Fantasies - poppies inspirational photos
Right that's it from me for now.
Take care
Hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment