Birchwood Birdhouse Beccy Place GDT card and some news...


Good morning my blogging buddies and a big welcome to all of my new followers.

I hope you all had a good weekend and enjoyed some sunshine as we did here. I'll be amazed if it lasts but so far so good.

My card today is made using the latest digi from the wonderful Beccy's Place and is called Birchwood Birdhouse. I think you could use it for many occasions but I decided to make a birthday card which could be suitable for a man.
It's such a lovely image that I didn't want to overpower it with embellishment so this is about as minimal as my cards get!


Items Used
Digi Stamp - Beccy's Place - Birchwood Birdhouse coloured with Promarkers 
papers - First Editon New Leaf
Spellbinder labels 8
Sentiment - freebie from a magazine ages ago
That's it!!


I am entering this into the following challenges
Totally gorjuss - leaf it in
Divas by design - anything goes
The perfect sentiment - anything goes


Anyway onto my exciting  news........... I been chosen to be part of the Design Team for a new challenge for Ladybug crafts. The first challenge will start next month so I'll be able give more details nearer the time. It will be great so I hope that lots of you will be able to join in. So, big thanks to Sam for picking me, I feel really honoured and am looking forward to getting to know the rest of the team.

Hope you all have a good day
Bye for now
Hugs 





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment