Just saying hello!

Good Morning Everyone

I hope you are well and staying safe with this terrible weather we are having at the moment. We had some sun for about half an hour, now it's raining again.

My card today is one that I made for a friend who moved away a while ago. I send her a card now and then just to say hello. I always try to use her favourite colours ( turquoise and pink ) but not too many embellishments as she isn't keen on fussy cards.
I decided to use the fab sketch from the current passion for promakers challenge.



Items used
Image - Wild Rose Studios Toby with roses coloured with Promarkers
Papers - MME fine and dandy 
Papermania Kraft card
Nellie Snellen flower punches
Personal impressions sentiment stamps


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

My time to craft - raining cats and dogs
Card Makin Mamas -use a rubber stamp
Crafty ribbons - photo inspiration

Thanks so much for looking, I'm off now to see what you have all been up to today.

Bye for now
Hugs 







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment