Beccy's Place GDT card - Flower Wreath Set


Hello everyone,

I'm really sorry, I should have posted this yesterday but didn't have time in the end. It was just one of those days!

I have been asked by the lovely Beccy from Beccy's Place to be her Guest Designer for July. Well, of course I said yes, it was such an honour to be asked and her digi-stamps are gorgeous. She is constantly adding new designs to her store and has lots of fabulous free images on her blog too. There is also a monthly challenge on there.
I could hardly believe my luck when Beccy sent me the first set of images as floral cards are definitely my favourite.
This image actually comes in a set of eleven. You get a coloured version, plus ten black and white line drawings. The first line drawing is the basic image, but the other nine have sentiments in the centre. There is one for every occasion.This floral wreath is gorgeous and a joy to colour.

First of all I made a birthday card.
I printed the image twice so I could layer the flowers and added liquid pearls to the centre


I also used the Thank You sentiment to make some simple note cards 


Items used
Beccy's Place - Flower Wreath Set coloured with promarkers
Papermania burleigh blue papers
Martha Stewart punch around the page set
Embossing folder - Couture creations Intrinsic
Pearls from stash
spellbinders scalloped circles
Xcut corner punch


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Sweet Stamping - scallops
Mishelflos monthly challenge - blooming birthday wishes
Stampalot challenge - what's your crafty passion ( floral cards, layering and punching)
Crafty Bloggers Network - anything goes


I hope you all have a good day, just going to catch up with all of your lovely creations now
Hugs 








  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment