We're Clean and Simple at the Passion for Promarkers Challenge

Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope all is well with you, sending hugs to those in need of them.
My girls' school is still closed until tomorrow, apparently it's due to problems with the heating. So they are planning a day of baking, they are old enough for me to leave them to it but I will probably be asked to help with the tidying up!

Anyway, today is the start to a new Passion for Promarkers Challenge.
This week the lovely Kelly has picked the theme of
Clean and Simple

Our sponsor is Sassy Studio Designs
Prize 4 digi stamps of the winners choice

So, I made another thank you card, very handy for this time of year and CAS so nice and flat to post!


Items used:
Digi Stamp - Digi Stamp Boutique Oscar and Flowers (no longer available?) coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers Edit - found the link now here
Sentiment - Computer Generated
Papers - First Edition Bird Song
Kraft Cardstock
Shaped card - Craftwork Cards

If you take a look at the Passion for Promarkers Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by this week's design team and later this evening you will see all the lucky winners from our last Mega challenge!


I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

MAWTT - Thank you
Winter Wonderland - Teddy Bears
Crafty Cardmakers - Bear with Me
Digi Stamp Boutique - Customer Challenge

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and look at my blog once again today, I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make
bye for now
hugs 



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment